Apartment Law Attorney in California
Are you an apartment owner or manager?
Owning an apartment or managing an apartment complex or condominium can be a rewarding yet complicated endeavor. There are countless factors that need to be considered. Coordinating the purposes and actions of a large number of people while also ensuring they comply with state and federal law can be a daunting proposition. With assistance from a California commercial real estate lawyer, the task can become much simpler and possibly even more remunerative. Various situations can arise, each with their own intricacies, and it takes legal expertise and familiarity with its application to real life situations to address them successfully.
Your Legal Needs
At Manly & Stewart, our tremendous experience and the broad range of specialized skills within our firm allow us to approach your business needs with certainty. We will consult with you to understand the issues you are facing, answer your questions and provide the guidance you need. This may cover the establishment of structures and contracts as well as their maintenance and the measures to be taken in instances of their violation. When these elements are taken care of correctly, it paves the way for a smoother operation and a lower probability of encountering difficult legal problems along the way. Apartment law is a broad subject and covers such areas as:
- Establishing ownership and board structure
- Putting lease and sub-lease terms and conditions in place
- Creating protocol for dispute resolution in relation to repairs and maintenance
- Providing permissible uses and rules regarding community property
- Regulations and procedures to do with security deposits and background checks
- Early lease termination protocol and consequences
- Co-signing and credit check processes
- Cooperative housing law
Contact a California apartment law attorney
for your legal needs if you own or manage an apartment or apartment complex.